Sunday, January 10, 2010

Send Personalized Email How Do I Send A Personalized Email To A Large Group Of People?

How do I send a personalized email to a large group of people? - send personalized email

I have an Excel spreadsheet. 2 columns - name, your e-mail address. I want to send for each (400), the same e-mail. In the e-mail, I want the name of the person to start.

Ex ....

Hi Tom,

I assure you that you have received my invitation in the mail.

and

Hello Betty,

I assure you that you have received my invitation in the mail.

Etc.. .. etc. .. I hope they get it, I say.

---> E-mail to the same, each BCC (I know how to do that), but with the name of each person are personalized.


Everything I saw on the web shows me only how to add contacts from Excel. This is not what I'm doing.

Please help!

1 comments:

Rocket J Squirrel said...

You better in MS Word, has installed the Mail Merge feature, you can not send a personal message with "all BCC", because then all get the same message.

Post a Comment